I’ve got a beach to go to, so I’m gonna get right to the meat of it. Enjoy!
- Fiscal Fizzle-15 Signs You’re in Financial Denial
- My Life ROI-The 5 Seemingly Obvious Rules that Most People Don’t Follow
- The Good Human-Do One Thing: Print Seventh Generation Coupons
- Get Rich Slowly-What Made You Care about Money?
- Moolanomy-2010 Roth IRA Conversion Rules, What’s the Big Deal?
- The Simple Dollar-The Beginning of the Allowance
Oops…no carnival participation this week. Man, I’ve got to get better at this
- Bees do not have ears. That means, when you are yelling at them as they intimidate you, they can not hear you. They can however, smell you.
- The best selling musical instrument in the world is the Harmonica.
- During a total solar eclipse, the temperature can drop up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Communism is the oldest form of Government. It was introduced in 1848 by Frederich Engels and Karl Marx.
- The electric chair was invented by a Dentist, Dr. Albert Southwick.