After a week of some aggravating insomnia and a lot more reading than usual, it is time once again to present my favorite posts of the week:
- Spend on Life presents Disputing Errors on Your Credit Report to Get Easier.
- Green Panda Treehouse warns to Beware of Modeling Scams.
- Money Energy tells us How to Invest in Rare Earth Metals.
- My Life ROI is gracious enough to provide a Budgeting Worksheet for Teens.
- LenPenzo offers My Store-Brand vs. Name-Brand Blind Taste Test Experiment.
Only one carnival participation this week.
- The Financial Blogger was kind enough to host the Carnival of Pecuniary Delights #29: Money and Songs Edition, which included: The Double-Dipper: It’s a Question of Ethics.
- Avocados never ripen until they are pulled from the branch. They stay on the tree up to 16 months.
- A group of Kangaroos is called a mob. They may also be called a troop or a herd.
- Spam. Yes, that product you love soooooo much, stands for Shoulder Pork and Ham.